Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How to cancel paypal billing agreement with Godaddy

Alright, its an annoying process for me every time I use paypal to pay for my hosting with godaddy, somebody might find such feature useful though, but just not me. I'm not comfortable with any companies to charge me automatically without me acknowledging the payment, I don't know why some companies just don't give you a choice of preference. When you paid godaddy via paypal, it'll redirect to paypal and ask for your billing agreements. Remember, once you agreed, godaddy will be able to charge you automatically when your payment is due. If you'd like to use such service, its important for you to keep track of your expiring date if you want to cancel certain plans with godaddy.

How do you cancel the agreement? Its quite easy actually. Log into your paypal account, go to profile > paylist. You should be able to see godaddy or other companies you've billing agreement with, click on the company name and choose to cancel it. Click on return to overview to make sure you have successfully cancel the agreement, godaddy should be removed by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment