Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Webhosting Company

I lost track of some info while I was writing the basic of webhosting. I keep telling myself not to forget to include a list of popular web hosting, but I forgot. Guess my memory is going downhill. Back to the topics, while I was searching for web hosting on different sources I always came across some of the same company name. This list of web hosting companies might be the one you are looking for. Once you have come down to the final list, look up for reviews before you decide. Here's the list of webhosting companies that seems to be more popular: Hostgator, lunarpage & bluehost.

Hmm... I thought the list would be longer, I guess my memory is getting on me again. Anyways, if you are looking for VPS host, here's some good one: Servint, wiredtree, futurehosting & burstnet. As for dedicated server, sorry I'm still far from using a dedicated server and haven't had time to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment