Thursday, August 20, 2009

Are you looking for an Alarm Clock Software for your PC?

We already have cell phone that have an alarm function and a clock, why do we still need one for the PC? Well.. for me it's weird. I don't like to use an alarm clock and never had one before. My Sony Ericsson do the job just right and even with vibration feature, and I always put it beside my bed as my alarm clock. But sometimes in the morning especially when I don't have enough sleep, I'd unconsciously turn off my phone alarm and goes back to sleep without knowing it. It's getting worst and becomes a very bad habit.

Another thing that you might found it weird is that I don't normally turn off my PC, I'm just too lazy to switch it on again in the morning. So I left it on though the night. It has since becomes my alarm that wakes me up on important appointment. I just have to make good use of my 3.1 speakers playing my favourite songs to wake me up. As I normally turn the volume all the way up to make sure I get up in the morning, since I can't possibly put my PC beside me, I have to actually get up to my PC and turn it off. That normally wakes me up and prevent me from going back to bed.

Anyway, it's just my lazt ass habit. It's weird that windows xp doesn't come with such function, I have to search on the internet for a while to download a free alarm clock software. You are lucky today if you are also looking for such software for whatever reason you have. Go to bluefive.pair.com windows freeware section and you should be able to find a software called alarm. It's a freeware with very nice features. Basically, you can set the alarm time from hours to seconds. And you can also choose what songs to play at the time. After you are done, click activate. To make sure it works properly, test it first.

The site also provide lots of different freeware software for windows. I haven't use any of them yet, since I have already found what I need. You might be interested to browse through the available software, and you may also found some interesting software there. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment