Friday, August 21, 2009

The best Free Browser software

Every popular browser on the net are free to use, either it's firefox, internet explorer(IE), opera or safari. Which one is the speediest out of them all? I haven't try safari yet, but I can say that Mozilla Firefox is the best I've used so far.

I kind of understand why IE have to most user based worldwide browser follow by firefox. IE is a Microsoft product and it comes bundle with the windows for every new PC you buy. If you want to use firefox, you have to download it free from its official website. It could be a troublesome process for some people, or they just never heard of it. Most peoples are hesitate to try new thing if the current one works well for them. Hey, I think I'd never use firefox if my friend never recommend it, once I started using it, I never go back to IE for more than 5 years. That's another reason why I haven't try safari yet as I'm now comfortable with the current browser I'm using. Even though I heard a lot of good thing about safari, I just couldn't live without all the cool plugins I can download from Mozilla site. And firefox have much better features and security. There are just too many hackers targetting IE makes it a dangerous browser to use.

Download Firefox now for faster and safer internet browsing experience. What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment