Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to the sources of Free Software Download!

Hi, this is my first post, so I'm going to talk about what kind of content I'm going to post in my blog in future. You know it's kind of hard to get a decent blogspot name recently as most short name has already been taken by other user's. But what weird is that they don't even use the blog, just randomly type in some words and leave it there for ages.

Yes, about the content. I'm not going to focus on any specific topics, although my blog name indicated software related topics. Well, that's what I'll be posting most of the time, but if I found any interesting technology related or maybe off-topic news, I'll be posting here as well. Just to share all the cool freeware software that you never use beside those bundled with Microsoft Windows. People's don't quite often search for the others software beside those already in Windows, and I can guarantee you that those are not the best around. You'll be surprised how many useful software you can find online and what best is, it's free! Until my next post, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment