Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The best File Recovery Software

There's a lot of free software that you don't aware of, and it always came to the last minute when you are looking for software that would solve your problem. Today I'm going to recommend you the best lost file recovery software I've found, and I can tell you that it's not an easy find. Such software is very easy to find, but finding the right that really works for you could take days of downloading and testing. That's what happened to me when I accidentally deleted some important files and yes, I emptied the recycle bins. Is there a way to recover these files that has been removed from the hard disk? The answer is yes!

Now if you ever deleted some files that you want to recover, remember not to store in new files in your hard drive as that might overwrite the files partition you want to recover. Once it has been overwrite, there's no way you can recover those lost file!

I've tried quite a few different recovery software, can't remember the exact number but non of them work except for one. The hard disk recovery software that work for me is called pttd. Actually I'm not sure about the name, pttd is the group name? and the software name seems to be called ptd? Anyway, I did a test search on google with ptd but it doesn't returned with the site I'm looking for. So I tried again using pttd and I found it. You can find the software at "www.ptdd.com". It seemed like that the full version is not free, but there's a demo version you can download for free with less function. It was quite some time when I download the software, so I'm not too sure if it's free back then. The recovery software file size is just a little over 3mb, try the trial version and see if it work for you. If not then you have to do a search on google again for free file recovery software. There might be some newer and more powerful free recovery software out there. If you are lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment