Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How to open Docx files?

When you are searching for ways to open the Docx documents, I know you are irritated by the fact you can't view the documents using old Microsoft office. I mean it's the same fuc**ing Doc file, why couldn't I even view the content? Don't ask me, ask Microsoft. Apparently, they are developing the new format to replace the old Doc file. They want you to move on to the new office applications. So, does that mean I have to buy the fuc**ing new Microsoft office? Well no, you don't really have to. There's always free way to a solution in the internet world. Mind you, I'm not asking you to download pirated version of office. I'm clean, just joking. Anyway, Microsoft are kind enough to provide a compatibility pack for old office users, you can download it for free at microsoft official website. By installing the new add-on, you'll be able the view and modify the content. But the problem is the size is quite large, if you are in a hurry and can't wait to view the file. There's an easier and faster way, download the Word Viewer application at microsoft website. Word viewer like its name, is for you to view doc or docx documents only, you can't alter the file in anyway.

Still not satisfied with the solution? Well.. why not convert the docx file into doc? Then you'll be able to modify and save the content using the old microsoft office. Head to "http://www.docx2doc.com/" on this site you can convert any docx ducuments into doc directly online. You don't have to download any software into your PC's, just follow the site instruction and convert your files. That's all the current solutions I know of, if you have better and easier way to view docx documents, send an email to me and let me know. But don't try to be funny telling me to use office 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment